Cooling Meter with
Ultrasonic flow sensor
The MULTICAL 403 is a compact ultrasonic energy meter which registers the exact consumption due to its supreme measuring accuracy. The meter is maintenance-free and has a long lifetime which guarantees minimum yearly operating costs.
It is used for heat, cooling and combined heat/cooling measurement in all water-based systems with temperatures from 2 to 160°C. The Multical 403 has been developed for measurement of energy consumption in family and multiple occupancy housing, housing associations, blocks of flats and small industry.
- Programmable data logger with AMR
- Configurable M-Bus modules with logger reading
- On-site configuration via front keys
- Highly flexible modular design
- Pulse inputs and pulse outputs
- Real time clock backup
- 16 years battery life
- IP68 flow sensor
Data Sheet: Kamstrup MULTICAL 403 - Data Sheet