Three Phase Multifunction
Din Rail Energy Meter
Whole Current Meter (20/100A Direct Connect)
The Pilot PMAC903 DIN rail energy meter is a kind of new style three phase whole electronic type meter. The meter is completely conformed to the relative requirements of the International Standard IDT IEC 62053:2003 (Class 1). It is an integration of up-to-date micro-electronics technique, special large scale integrate circuit, advanced technique of digital sampling and SMT techniques.
The PMAC903 is used for measuring active energy power consumption in a rated frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz three phase alternating current circuit. It displays total energy consumption via LCD and is characterised with good reliability, compact size, light weight, nice appearance and easy installation.
- 35mm DIN installing, in accordance with Standard DIN ED5002
- High accuracy, active energy accuracy up to Class 1
- 6+1 digits LCD display (999999.9 kWh)
- Passive pulse output
(output signal is in accordance with Standard DIIN43864)
- LED indicates pulse, phase loss, opposite energy
- Key-press for local parameter setting
- RS485 communication port, Modbus protocol
- Reactive energy measuring, TOU, Demand analysis